The main focus of this exciting and challenging role is to obtain new business over the phone and through customer referrals to create new business opportunities.
You will be making business-to-business outbound calls in a vibrant contact centre. This will involve contacting the appropriate decision maker, closing the sale, building key relationships and managing your customer’s journey, as well as building and maintaining a pipeline of opportunity.
What experience do you need?
- Experience of telesales is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Excellent communications skills; demonstrating confidence and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined to follow the daily target driven structure and manage time effectively.
- Adapt well to a changing environment and has the ability to work under pressure.
- Applicants must be computer literate and familiar with standard MS Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual salary review and achievable commission.
- Excellent training and coaching.
- Opportunities for ongoing development and progression.
- Secondment opportunities to work in our international offices.
- Life assurance.