Great opportunity to join a growing telesales agent team in Cork, with uncapped commission. If you are a customer-focused person and have the drive to hit targets for competitive commission rewards then this could be for you.
- Provide top-class customer service to each customer you speak with by living the core values of the client. Be helpful, understanding and simplify all customer interactions.
- Achieve sales targets on a monthly basis
- Facilitate sales of all products and services according to the client’s needs
- Project a professional and customer-focused impression of the company
- Identify and maximise opportunities to cross-sell additional products and services to existing customers.
- Handle objections effectively and professionally
- Become empowered to make decisions and improve standards
- Address all complaints of the customers and make sure that they are resolved in time and within the given guidelines
- Ensure that feedback is relayed to Supervisor should any of the standards or procedures require change due to system or business requirements
- Ability to develop opportunities and move them to a successful closed sales opportunity
- Pipeline development and active management of prospects
- Daily activity success against company key performance indicators
- Meet the agreed standard levels of quality
- Ensure a premium level of client satisfaction in one phone call – one-call resolution.
- A passion for sales and a positive, driven attitude
- Fluency in English
- Ideally a minimum of 1 years’ sales (preferably telesales experience in a call centre environment)
- Customer-facing experience is required
- Excellent work ethic and confident phone manner essential
- Good PC Skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lauren McCarthy.