- Reference: SJ46776
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Mayo, Roscommon, Sligo
- Category: 24351
Our client, a leading software solution provider require a hands on Technical Lead for an exciting opportunity on a greenfield site in Sligo.
As a core, hands on member of the technology team, you will engage in the technical management and development of both “base” and “custom” solutions. Using best practices of SDLC, and the recent innovations of cloud technology, you will enhance and/or create new applications, components, and middleware that will maximize code reuse with very high production level quality. You will help build the technical team and then be responsible for both mentoring and defining their technical career development. You will be deeply involved in design sessions, and work directly with them to ensure issues are resolved and delivery expectations are met.
- BS / MS in Computer Science
- 8+ years in software development, with 3+ years leading complex, mission critical software development teams.
- 5+ years in a .NET software development environment
- Core Understanding of.NET Core Framework 2.x, NuGet packaging
- Working knowledge of multiple cloud data storage technologies
- (RDBMS [Sql Server], CosmosDB, NO SQL, Document DB, Table Storage, Blob Storage, etc)
- 2+ years in cloud development
- Working knowledge of asynchronous, event-driven, serverless cloud (utility model) architecture
- 3+ years in a client facing role with project management responsibilities
- Experience with Requirements Analysis, Solution Architecture and Design
- Experience with Web APIs, Restful Web Services
- Detailed understanding of JSON, XML, WCF and other technologies
- Experience or vast knowledge of HTML5, MVC, CSS
- Excellent understanding of OOP, the value of interfaces, and core computer science foundations
- Knowledge and business appreciation of security minded, “best practice” programming techniques and methodologies to secure interfaces, protocols, etc.
- Able to work well with others, including non-technical resources
- Ability to architect solutions and business components, and then guide developers through the code generation and debugging phases of the SDLC
- Able to consume high level business requirements and produce (internal) technical specifications / guidelines for developers.
- Experience with several IDEs: Visual Studio 15+
- Detail oriented, yet flexible to adapt to ever changing priorities and initiatives
- Experience with Azure Functions, EventHub, IOT
- Experience with TFS / VSTS, GitHub
- Experience with Angular 2+
- Other cloud DevOps
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!