Are you an experienced Maintenance Technician with a passion for ensuring the highest quality products? Abbott's are looking for Technicians to join their state-of-the-art facility located in Cavan. This role will be on the night shift team on an initial 12-month contract, with the potential to lead to a permanent position.
What You'll Receive
- Competitive salary
- 21 days annual leave
Responsibilities | Detailed Job Description Available on Request
As a member of the Technician team, your duties will include:
- Consult SOPs and equipment manual for job tasks and adhere to them.
- Perform maintenance, troubleshooting, wiring installation, commissioning, programming, and diagnostic of plant and equipment.
- Ensure no faults occur and perform adjustments and checks until resolved.
- Carry out calibration and engineering work orders while maintaining cGMP adherence.
- Implement plant preventative maintenance program as scheduled.
- Adhere to lockout-tagout and working from heights procedures.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of all plant equipment and maintain equipment in compliance with environmental regulations.
- Assist in the development and training of apprentices and perform detailed handover of work to colleagues.
- Maintain training records on Compliancewire system and print forms from Teamcenter as required.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be required to have:
- A recognised apprenticeship in the electrical or electronics field.
- Senior or junior trades certificates in electrical craft.
- Proven track record or demonstrated ability in electrical and electronics field.
- An ability to read diagrams and troubleshoot equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and fault-find PLCs using P.C.-based diagnostic tools.
If these Maintenance Technician roles interest you, please contact Emma Cawley today.