Working with the Learning & Development Function you will be responsible for creating standard operating procedures in line with Operations and Quality requirements to support the Manufacturing/Engineering/Quality Assurance/Materials process.
- Responsible for liaising with manufacturing, engineering, quality and Materials departments in developing/reviewing/controlling standard operating procedures and one-point lessons plans.
- Design, create, write and execute to a high-quality standard, standard operating procedures, one-point lesson plans and knowledge assessments.
- Work cross-functional departments to capture/interview functional feedback for inclusion in documentation.
- Interact with internal stakeholders to capture data and information for inclusion in documentation.
- Documentation of all activities in line with cGMP requirements and critical control points within the plant.
- Utilize internal archives (electronic and paper) to research/cite supporting information for authoring and/or review of documents.
- Facilitate cross-functional reviews, feedback, comment resolution, and approvals for documentation against program timelines.
- Follow the good documentation practice guidelines.
- Adheres to and supports all EHS&E standards, procedures and policies
- Working knowledge and experience in a manufacturing industry and good documentation practices.
- Good oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interrupt and comprehend regulations and guidance documents complex data to convert to readable instructions.
- Ability to interact appropriately with various groups including QA, Manufacturing, Engineering and Materials.
- The ability to comprehend
- Work extremely well on their own initiative being a self-starter
- Work very well in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent MS Office Suite in particular word and excel and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience in Quality Assurance/Manufacturing/Engineering Working Environment.
Ensure documentation is at a required standard per our policies and procedures and that critical control areas for the plant have knowledge/assessment checks in place