- Reference: 47189
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Mainland Europe
- Category: Education & Childcare
Technical Trainer (w / m) Laser Machines
Our partner is a high technology company for machine tools and laser technology, we are looking for people who face new challenges with fresh thinking and active action. For this we allow you the freedom to bring in bold ideas into the business.
Technical Trainer responsibilities:
• Preparation and implementation of service / customer training for laser machines
• redesign of training or training content (classroom training and e-learning)
• Creation and maintenance of work and training materials
• Maintenance and care of the training equipment
Technical Trainer requirements:
• Completed technical studies- MSc or PHD) or training as a technician, master, specialist
• Initial knowledge in the use of lasers an advantage
• Educational-didactic knowledge as well as pleasure in conveying technical facts
• Good English and EDP skills
• Willingness to travel for on-site training at the customer or at other company sites
The client offers:
- permanent indefinite contract.
- 30 days of paid holidays
- Service and support with re-location, housing, burocracy (health insurance, social security number, Tax-number…etc…)
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on email@example.com 09064 78104.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie