Collins McNicholas currently have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Team Lead with one of their clients in the Mid-West Region. This role is a permanent position.
In this role you will be working as part of a small team, an application support engineer to provide daily administration, support and lead onsite development work in CAD/PDM/PLM and integrated systems.
The following are the key requirements for the role:
- Working as an interdisciplinary contact with a focus on the best possible use of IT systems
- Analysis, consulting, conception and implementation of business requirements
- Support of the process owners in the respective departments
- Ensuring efficient integration of CAD/PDM/PLM into the strategically evolving system landscape
- Independent supervision of projects and sub-projects
- Completion and/or management of application administration tasks
- In conjunction with device managers, the configuration of CAD Equipment, workstations etc.
- Completed engineering studies or comparable qualification
- Several years of practical experience in a manufacturing company or consultancy
- In-depth understanding of design processes (including change management and parts list management)
- Familiar with engineering application programs (MCAD, ECAD, HCAD, CAE, PDM, PLM)
- Knowledge of PTC Creo & Windchill or ANSYS or comparable programs desirable
- Conceptual thinking, pronounced analytical skills and high results orientation
- Consulting competence and assertiveness
For a confidential discussion on the above role please contact Michael O’Leary on 061-512270