- Reference: CJ47073
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Kerry, Munster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
- To aid in manufacturing process improvements; scrap & re-work reduction, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
- Developing and implement equipment improvements within manufacturing cells.
- Developing and implementing machining processes for new product introductions (NPI).
- Provide Training and Work instructions for production operators and inspectors.
- Develop manufacturing process instructions and inspection specifications.
- Carry out the validation of processes and products.
- Provide support to product manufacture and quality control within manufacturing cells.
- Develop fixture, gauge and forging drawings.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements; ISO & FDA.
- Continually strive to develop and maintain lean manufacturing processes using site continuous improvement tools.
- Role model Company Values and Ideal Behaviours.
- Promote operational excellence in all relevant manufacturing related activities.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant industrial experience, preferably medical devices.
- CNC machining and programming experience is essential, with Mazak experience desirable.
- Proven problem solving and hands on approach.
- Good technical writing ability.
- A confident self–starter with the ability to work on their own initiative or as part of a team.
- Excellent organization, relationship building and influencing skills.
- Graduate caliber with an Engineering discipline is desirable but not essential.
- Proficient in the use of CAD/CAM packages would be an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!