- Reference: GY46560
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway
- Category: Quidel
You will head up a team of Technical Support Specialists responsible for all tactical and strategic aspects of technical support matters for the firm’s clients. Key elements of this technical customer service remit will be: Managing & Monitoring the customer complaint systems; training & developing the technical support team; technical support systems audit & upgrade
Required Skills and Experience
- 6+ years, (at least 3 of which must have been in a people management capacity) in a similar role with medical testing kits/devices, (ideally triage testing devices/kits), in an equivalent enterprise level firm.
- 3rd level qualification in the life sciences from a well-regarded 3rd level institution.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, stakeholder engagement and leadership skills.
- Focused, highly organized and detail focused.
- Customer service orientated, and team orientated to a very high level. Proven to be so in previous roles.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Curtin by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!