Our client, a global healthcare leader, is seeking to hire a Technical Support Manager to join their team in Longford. The Technical Support Manager will ensure effective operations within the Global Technical Operations & Innovation Department.
Responsibilities ( full job description available on request):
- Lead and manage product improvement team(s).
- Lead and support high priority projects that are important to the Global Technical Operations & Innovation Department, business plan as agreed with the Technical Operations New Product Launches Manager.
- Support the Global Technical Operations & Innovation Department Financial Planning activities and ensure that all submissions are completed on time per the deadlines agreed with the Financial Departments.
- Contribute to the Global Technical Operations & Innovation Department Goal setting process and roll out team/department/site goals and updates to team/departmental personnel as required.
- Bring to the attention of the Technical, Quality and Operations Managers in areas of risk in the production or Quality Systems operations which might have an adverse effect on product safety or quality.
- A Bachelor’s of Science degree or higher in a relevant Chemistry or Life Science discipline.
- Two years’ experience in development or manufacturing support or two years’ experience in a technical position in a relevant scientific industry or relevant post-graduate qualification.
- Two years’ experience of managing product cost improvement projects.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role please contact Sarah Flynn
+353 71 9108060