You will be a key member of a highly skilled team of Medical Testing Technical Support Specialists. You will responsible technical customer support for the company’s French speaking client base for the EMEA market. Key elements of this technical customer service remit will be: Managing & Monitoring the customer complaint systems; training & developing the technical support team; technical support systems audit & upgrade.
Required Skills and Experience
- Fluency, both written and oral, in French and English.
- A third level degree in the natural sciences, ideally: microbiology or biochemistry.
- 2+ years in a technical support role with an enterprise level technology, software or advanced services company.
- A working knowledge of medical testing devices or medical diagnostics technology is highly desirable, but not a pre-requisite
- Outstanding communication, presentation, customer service and stakeholder engagement and leadership skills.
- Strong ERP/CRM systems skills.
- Focused, highly organized and detail focused.
- Customer service orientated, and team orientated to a very high level.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please email your CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie