Technical Support Engineer
We are currently looking for Technical Support Engineers who are interested in joining a leading Cyber Security provider, and an award-winning support team.
You will join a company who offer fantastic training, growth and progression opportunities.
- Support customers over various mediums such as phone, email, screen-sharing and the customer portal
- Enable customers to overcome challenges they experience while deploying and/or managing solution
- Document, escalate and advocate for issues the customer experience while using the solution
- Help produce internal and external knowledgebase articles
- Work closely with other departments as needed to address customer concerns
- This position involves evening and some weekend hours
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Linux command line skills for troubleshooting using; less, grep, htop, traceroute, ping, dig, tcpdump, etc…
- Windows experience and troubleshooting skills such as reading and interpreting Windows event logs
- Experience with virtual machines in platforms such as Hyper-V and ESX/ESXi
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, Routing/Switching, Firewalls, Proxies, Port and Network Address Translation
- Some exposure to vulnerability testing, intrusion detection and SIEM concepts.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com