Responsibilities and Duties
- To provide first level support to sites within EME in resolving customer complaints and improving our customers experience
- To be a central source for data regarding product performance that then is used by Marketing, Manufacturing, etc. to deliver increased customers loyalty
- To resolve customer issues in an efficient and timely manner and within agreed Service Level Agreements with our EME colleague
- To continually identify opportunities for process and system improvements that will reduce time and increase efficient resolution of customer complaints
- In order to gather accurate data on our customers experience SFDC (sales force.com) is the system that is used across EME & the globe.
- Maintain and grow personal knowledge and skills, technical and/or product knowledge.
- Develop and maintain areas of expertise in product specialisms required for role; sharing and expanding knowledge within the Customer Services team
- The individual will have experience in working in a regulated environment and be capable of providing excellent customer support with challenging technical complaints.
- Experience in Trouble shooting/Technical query handling essential.
- The role is office based but a degree of flexibility is required. An open attitude is required to ensure that this can be controlled and remain non-onerous.
- Attend training courses as necessary.
- Communicate technical knowledge to both customers and colleagues as necessary.
- Provide written reports when requested and as necessary.
- Multi-lingual capability would be an advantage, but cultural sensitivity is a necessity.
- Ideally the individual would have scientific qualification with minimum 1-year experience.
- Flexibility to react to the changing business goals.
- Time management skills to manage personal workload as per the business requirements.
- Ability to take ownership, organise workload and change priorities quickly
- Able to communicate effectively with customers including a pleasant, polite and outgoing telephone manner.
- Possess initiative and integrity
- IT literacy; good general understanding of all the internal software packages: Outlook, Excel, Word, Concur, Workday, SAP, CRM package, Webex.
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Good keyboarding and typing skills
- Detail-oriented, a critical-thinker, experienced at investigating and resolving complex issues
- Effectively collaborate with others
- Communicate professionally
- Work independently and on a team
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Stephen Kelly on 091-706714.