- Reference: CJ46861
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
*** This role would suit anyone seeking the flexibility and energy of a start up company, but also seeking the stability of a well-established multi national organisation. This person will be part of a team set up to bring a vacinne from development stages to production ***
- Lead and participate in problem solving teams across all areas of the IPT (e.g. reliability, Safety, Quality (e.g.CAPA/DN/MDNs etc).
- Lead and close process related deviations and reports.
- Support Operations team to consistently deliver on specific area Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), e.g. EHS metrics, Production Plan, compliance and team training.
- Provides frontline technical EHS support & coaching to the operational team and be first point of contact for safety related concerns (e.g. Entropy actions/MOC/Permits/Risk assessments).
- Protocol/report authoring/execution/oversight/approval as appropriate
- Ensure highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards.
- Participate and comply with the company Manufacturing Division Quality Management Systems (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant.
- Provide ongoing support to cross functional team members, to share process, engineering and maintenance best practices.
- Provide coaching and development to all technicians within the IPT. Tactical Implementation & Support for reliability equipment initiatives.
- Ensure supply of high quality product through ensuring equipment availability; maximize team member performance through continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Provide technical, process and engineering expertise within a wide range of projects within the IPT, such as the introduction of new equipment and process’s.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Level 8 honours degree in a science or engineering discipline.
- 1 years Engineering/Technical experience within a GMP Environment.
- At least 1 years experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment with experience in a Technical role in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies, with an understanding of regulatory and validation requirements.
- Proven capability to support the day to day operations within the IPT.
- Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, Lean Six Sigma team, etc.
- Demonstrated problem solving capabilities.
- Proven ability to implement lean projects.
- Demonstrated leadership and change management skills with a continuous improvement focus.
- Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Laura Jevens on 021 4911060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!