Our client, a leading multinational healthcare company in Longford, is looking to hire a Technical Specialist.
- Project Management: Manage product and process improvements independently using established principles and procedures.
- Product and Process Improvements: Monitor performance of multiple manufacturing processes and products differing in nature but with recurring themes to recognize adverse trends and instigate improvement programs as required. Proactively contribute to design control, process and product improvement activities, and investigations. May perform or support test and process method modifications. Recognize adverse trends and emerging issues. Propose and implement solutions to internal and external issues.
- Design control and risk management: By standard practice (Op’s) independently develops, and maintains risk management files and organizes data for risk management evaluation and decisions.
- Complaint and internal investigations: Manage investigations, identify root cause and drive to resolution with minimal supervision. Provides audit inputs and support as required.
- Technical Support: Develop and design experiments, analyze data and recommend next steps.
- Sharing Knowledge: Presents technical information to management and may present externally to customers and TPMs. Shares knowledge and expertise with others in work group. Mentors or teaches others to facilitate timely resolution of product and process technical issues.
- Strategic and Results Orientation: Demonstrates fiscal responsibility through support of product availability and improvement.
- EHS: Complete all activities in a safe manner ensuring that any potential safety issues and areas for improvement are highlighted to Manager. Ensure Environmental procedures e.g. recycling, waste minimization are adhered to and improvements made where possible.
- Honours degree / Masters / PhD in a technical/life science related study.
- 1.5-3 years’ related work experience. (Advanced degree(s) may offset required years of experience).
For a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org