- Reference: CJ47344
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
The purpose of this role is to provide chemistry expertise in delivering technical projects for the Technical Shared Service (TSS) Chemistry group. This role within the TSS team will ensure delivery of prioritised technically focused projects predominantly for the Primary Supply Network however also to wider GMS network (including Consumer healthcare and secondary processing)
- Provides chemistry element of the prioritised process improvement projects
- Provides chemistry element of the prioritised 2nd generation improvement projects
- Provides technical support to product transfers into/out of non-NPI sites and 3rd party sites
- Provides surge demand capability to the network for prioritised unplanned activity not forecast in 3/1 plans
- Supports other TSS groups in a matrix managed environment to support delivery of network priorities
- Supports and helps define knowledge management standards for chemistry in the network
- Read and understand all relevant Quality Management System documents and Operating Procedures relevant to your job role.
- Read and understand the EHS Systems documents and Operating Procedures relevant to your job role.
- The Process Chemist will be accountable for successful delivery of a small number of projects, or business processes, at any point in time.
- Proven experience in working within multidisciplinary teams in support of API manufacturing to achieve successful delivery of projects
- Proven ability to engage, negotiate with and influence managers and stakeholders across discipline, functional and geographical boundaries e.g. Site teams, NP&GS, R&D
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be a graduate in chemistry and/or a demonstrated track record in the Pharmaceutical Industry in a technical role. (PhD or masters in organic chemistry preferable)
- Demonstrated excellent laboratory skills including working knowledge of EHS, GMP and Quality standards
- Self-sufficient in key analytical methods i.e. HPLC & NMR
- Proficient in organic synthesis and demonstrated ability in solving complex problems
- Developing knowledge of current and emerging Regulatory Strategies (Quality by Design, GMP for 21st century, ICH Q7, Q8, Q9) for API
• Demonstration of the use of OE and other investigative and business tools that supports embedding of an OE culture – at least OE Advocate trained
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!