- Reference: CJ45858
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- You will be expected to contribute as part of a team to various projects that will be implemented to further develop our technical services infrastructure.
- Applications to support our business comprise of a Microsoft Access based Management Information System, MS Exchange, AutoCAD software packages and the MS Office suite.
- You will be responsible for support and development of the maintenance protocols in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Maintenance activities on our building structure, electrical, pneumatic, IT Network, production equipment, HVAC, security and climate control services.
- Administration, development & optimisation of the routine maintenance programs.
- Installation and maintenance of new equipment. Provide support for validation activities.
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise.
- Deliver system improvements within the controls of the Quality Assurance system and give training as required. Writing SOP’s. Maintain site standards on cGMP.
- Project management of improvement projects.
- Build compliance into all aspects of their work by maintaining conformity to all Health & Safety and Quality System requirements.
- Flexibility in working off-peak hours as support or project activities demands.
- National Craft or QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate Craft Electrical Instrumentation or Electrical
- A time served trade or a diploma in an Engineering Science or equivalent is desirable.
- A building services related qualification is a distinct advantage.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in a large company or with a related service provider to industry.
- National Craft or QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate Craft – Electrical Instrumentation or Electrical
- Effective communication skills and interaction with other people at all levels of the organisation will be critical to this position.
Contact ConsultantRequest a Call Back
Emilio relocated from Spain and is now Senior OQ Co-Ordinator at GSK, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford When I first moved to Waterford, I knew nothing about the area and didn’t know anyone here. Now, the people I work with have become my family and I love it here. I grew up in a small village in the […]read whole article
Paul McGrath was living in Dublin for four years when he packed his bags for the sunny south east and moved back home to be closer to family and friends. The best thing about relocating to Waterford is being closer to my family and friends; it’s great that I now get to see them more […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more