- Reference: CJ47071
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Kerry, Munster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
- Maintenance activities on our building structure, electrical, pneumatic, IT Network, production equipment, HVAC, security and climate control services.
- Administration, development & optimisation of the routine maintenance programs.
- Installation and maintenance of new equipment. Provide support for validation activities.
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise.
- Deliver system improvements within the controls of the Quality Assurance system and give training as required. Writing SOP’s. Maintain site standards on cGMP.
- Project management of improvement projects.
- Build compliance into all aspects of their work by maintaining conformity to all Health & Safety and Quality System requirements.
- A time served trade or a diploma in an Engineering Science or equivalent is desirable.
- A building services related qualification is a distinct advantage.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in a large company or with a related service provider to industry.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams
- Effective communication skills and interaction with other people at all levels of the organisation will be critical to this position.
- Strong attention to detail and Excellent organizational skills
- Professional and focused approach
- Proactive “Can Do” attitude
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!