Video for this job
Technical Support Team Leader will be responsible for coordinating and executing day-to-day operations of a Complaint Intake/ Technical services team that supports EMEA market in relation to technical complaint handling and resolution.
The role will be responsible for managing, coaching and developing a team based culture, ensuring complaint regulatory compliance, driving change and improvement initiatives. Establishing, communicating and implementing plans to ensure that their
global strategic imperatives are achieved in all areas.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and maintain key metrics and dashboards to monitor progress and performance.
- Maintain performance in line with agreed targets for Quality compliance, Productivity and Customer experience.
- Reviews and analyses data set trends with the technical service team. Considering the data set trends provides direction in terms of setting work priorities and for process enhancement. Leads investigations of the negative trendsand implementation of actions.
- Reviewing continuously opportunities to streamline processes and implement changes that will drive efficiencies and improve our quality compliance and customer’s experience.
- Organising the workload for the team and ensuring that the right resources are available and trained to the highest standard. Team management (i.e.: holiday requests, shift rota, team motivation, team meetings, etc…)
- Responsible for the Induction and training of new team members ensuring that the highest levels of training are delivered and measured. Also maintain and grow personal knowledge and skills, technical and / or product knowledge within the team.
- Foster teamwork and provides development opportunities and performance feedback to all direct reports
- Ownership of internal and external audit actions to ensure the effective closure of corrective actions. Evolution of the implemented corrective and preventive actions against trends to assess effectiveness of the same.
- Writes procedures and other Documentation needed for the enhancement of processes and systems.
- Perform all job duties in accordance with relevant policies: Inhouse policies & regulatory compliance Partner with the QA/RA function to ensure adherence to the Quality Management System is at the core of all Technical service activities and meeting both ISO13485 and FDA 820 requirements on complaint management.
- Supervisory/team lead experience within medical device industry and a min 5 years’ experience
- Demonstrated success in managing and coordinating a multi-skilled team in performance and productivity.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to achieve results through influencing others and maintaining strong links with other departments.
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations with shifting priorities.
- Effective communicator, both articulate & verbally presentable. Communicate technical knowledge to both customers and colleagues as necessary.
- Strong record of developing and implementing procedures.