- Reference: GJ47025
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: Quidel
Technical Services Specialists (Medical Diagnostics) required for new exciting start up in Galway city. Shared Services Centre.
- Provides technical support to medical professionals, sales representatives and laypersons primarily via the telephone.
- Demonstrates medical knowledge and communication skills while providing excellent customer service to facilitate resolution of customer problems.
- Works closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, QA, QC, Research and Development to address customer concerns, determine corrective action and customer follow-up.
- Respond to technical support inquiries and complaints, and troubleshoot as needed. Data entry of all inquiries, complaints, orders and follow-up with customers and sales representatives.
- Support Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and International office Staff with product issues and customer conflicts.
- Responsible for initiating and coordinating Return Goods Authorizations (RGAs) for serialized items related to complaints.
- Assist with managing and maintaining the instrument tracking module in our ERP system
- B.S./B.A. in Life Sciences, or equivalent experience, plus 2-5 years related experience.
- Strong technical skills regarding principles of product technology and disease processes as they relate to our products.
- Strong communication (speaking and listening) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong telephone skills / phone manner.
- Strong organizational/time management skills.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie