- Reference: CJ46524
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
To provide technical advice to optimize production capability and provide support to the various site functions.
- Monitor and trouble-shoot problems in the production process as they arise to and work with the process team to put in place resolutions which prevent recurrence of these issues.
- Provide Technical justifications/ memos to support resolution of issues & disposition of batches when deviations occur.
- Effectively maintain compliance documentation in accordance with cGMP and regulatory standards.
– Process validation documentation (assessments, protocols, reports, etc).
– Critical Process Parameter Justification.
– Cleaning validation documentation (protocols, reports, cleaning evaluation docs).
– Master Raw Material Lists
- Assess any process changes for regulatory quality & cost impact.
- Develop & implement lab procedures for site processes.
- Perform lab qualification work & technical justification for new raw materials.
- Develop and share ideas on developments in the production process on a project basis and with production management to develop best practice.
- Provide direct operational chemical input into the range of services provided by the Technical Services Team Leader.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- PhD desirable, minimum B.Sc.
- One year relevant experience
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Laura Jevens on 021 4911060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!