- Reference: CJ47227y
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster, Waterford
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- The team lead will organise the execution of Tech Services Analytical activities in line with department and company requirements
- The team lead will also have responsibility for a Team of Chemists
- A relevant third level qualification
- At least 5 years previous relevant experience
- Assist the Technical Services Manager in achieving company goals
- Day to day scheduling of laboratory activities
- Working in real time by ensuring the laboratory work in progress is kept to a minimum.
- Timely close out of deviations and/or investigations.
- Assist with the timely completion of data reviewing as required.
- To identify training requirements and training of Chemists and organize training as required.
- To calibrate and check calibrations of laboratory instrumentation as required.
- Take responsibility for issues as they arise and elevating them where necessary.
- Timely and complete handover of documentation and work in progress.
- Reporting on results via correct documentation in real time.
- To draft procedures, protocols, reports and company documentation as required.
- To ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with the required standards conforming to company, cGxP, SOPs, regulatory regulations and guidelines, safety and environmental guidelines.
- Adhere to all good housekeeping practices
- To identify and make recommendations for improvements as part of a team within or outside the department in order to ensure continuous improvement
- Representing the Technical Services department at internal meetings and communications with customers.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021 4320675or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!