An exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Service Engineer (Mechanical) to join a new start-up organisation based in Tipperary on a permanent basis. This is a Clean Technology focussed start-up and you will be supporting the Operations & Engineering team by way of strong design & technical support to the company’s growing customer base across Ireland and the UK.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Service and maintain remotely or onsite, systems installed and supported by the business.
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Repair, modify, and test electrical, electronic, and mechanical equipment associated with our product offering.
- Controlling and coordinating, with the Engineering Team, the daily workload to ensure maximum efficiency and utilisation while maintaining successful SLA % and customer satisfaction levels.
- Produce timely and accurate service-related reports.
- Ensure all service support calls are attended to promptly and within set Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Ensure all company equipment is properly maintained and in good working order at all times throughout its lifecycle.
- Ensure full compliance with all Safety, Health, and Environmental guidelines.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Trade qualification is essential with level 7 in Engineering a distinct advantage.
- 3 – 5 years of Mechanical design and/or machine build experience.
- Previous Installation and Qualification of machinery and equipment in customer sites.
- Diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electrical, and electronic systems.
- Basic knowledge of electrical systems fault finding and repair
- Full clean driving license.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to interact confidently and professionally with system end users/customers.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary.
- Health Insurance allowance.
- Life Assurance
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.