- Reference: 46209
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Offaly
- Category: Information Technology
You will be working as part of our Global technology team but will be based onsite in Tullamore.You will be the main technical point of contact for Ireland providing second and third level IT support to the business.
- Provide technical expertise and assistance to our end- users as required.
- Identify and interpret end- user requirements, action and implement IS interventions which support business delivery and align withour global team operations.
- Suggest and contribute to ways of improving existing tasks, procedures, processes and solutions using current technology.
- Proactively share knowledge with other team members, updating existing and / or documenting new procedures as necessary.
- Participate in IS projects where applicable and when resources are available.
- Provide 2nd & 3rd level telephone, remote or desk support, resolving all calls within Service Level Targets.
Relating and Networking
Establishes good relationships with customers and staff
Builds wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organisation
Applying Expertise and Technology
Applies specialist and detailed technical expertise
Develops job knowledge and expertise through continual professional development
Shares expertise and knowledge with others
Uses technology to achieve work objectives
Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction
Sets high standards for quality and quantity
Monitors and maintains quality and productivity
Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Operating System Technologies, including but not limited to Windows Server, Microsoft Windows Operating System
- Understanding of a Citrix XenApp Environment and Device Client Management tools
- Able to support a Microsoft Active Directory/Exchange/MSOffice environment
- Knowledge of Cisco Collaboration tools and Video Conferencing technologies
- MCP or MCSE or Mac qualified
- Knowledge of Networking Technologies
- Exposure to mobile technology and support
- Knowledge of Mac; OS, network capabilities and estate management
- Exposure to ITIL Frameworks
For further information please contact Gillian Nicholson, please send your CV for the attention of Gillian to firstname.lastname@example.org