Video for this job
- To support Tech. transfer activities in a Development lab environment.
- Capably link up with remote sites, plan, project manage and communicate clearly with onsite personnel in relation to tech. transfers.
- Support new product introduction work.
- To support manufacturing investigations if required.
- To support Bioreactors runs – Data monitoring, Sampling, Sample analysis and bioreactor feeding.
- To support key activities in the laboratory such as processing of autoclave and washer loads.
- Restocking of laboratory consumables and support of 5S in the laboratory.
- Perform data review.
- Keep up to date with existing and new SOP’s and official documentation.
- Contribute to proper use, calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Perform investigations where required, for example Out-of-Specifications or anomalous results.
- Perform sample management activities.
- Coordinate receipt and distribution of samples throughout the laboratories.
- Perform other duties as agreed with the client and directed by the ELL Manager.
- Develop subject matter expertise on assigned analytical techniques.
- Independently write/revise SOP’s or other official documentation and reports, when required.
- Execute independently assigned projects.
- Train/Coach other personnel.
- BSc in a Science subject, Chemistry, Biology or a related field. A PhD qualification would be an advantage
- At least 1-2 years of GMP industry experience
- Analytical skills to troubleshoot laboratory issues are an asset.
- Practical analytical laboratory experience in a GMP environment is preferred.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes.
- Experience in aseptic techniques is required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and to form strong working relationships with colleagues.
- Willing to operate in a flexible manner and be able to switch priorities at short notice.
- Organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills.
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communicator – easily communicate findings and recommendations to internal clients.
- Clear direction, understanding of objectives and motivated.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021-4809118 or email email@example.com