An exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Sales Support Engineer to join an expanding company based in Cork who are a market leader in the Process Equipment & Engineering Solutions industry. This role will offer the successful candidate a permanent contract with a competitive benefits package. Experience working in technical sales is necessary with a process/instrumentation background an advantage.
- To provide accurate and timely technical/commercial support and advice to existing & prospective ESI customers in the Irish & UK market, pertinent to the Over Pressure Safety devices (Bursting discs, Pressure safety/relief, Conservation Vents etc) scope from our product portfolio.
- Interpretation of customer inquiries and preparation /issuing of subsequent quotations.
- Assisting and advising customers to resolve any technical issues or queries relating to the prevailing product range and their applications. Ensure that the advice provided is accurate, current and secures a successful resolution to the enquiries.
- Responsibility for awareness and action of related personal, department & company KPI’s.
- Need to meet deadlines and work towards set Team and departmental targets.
- Adherence to companies ISO 9000 Quality, and Health & Safety procedures.
- Other duties as deemed necessary by company management.
- Experience in a Technical sales role, &/or educational background in either Process, Instrumentation, Electrical, Mechanical or other appropriate related discipline.
- Product knowledge of Over Pressure Safety, Process/Instrumentation would be a strong advantage.
- Commitment to engage with company Training & Development program relevant to product portfolio.
- Commercial awareness when liaising with both our customers & our supply chain.
- Technical and commercial aptitude with a flexibility & willingness to learn in the role.
- Strong interpersonal, good presentation and reporting skills and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent administration & IT skills, including experience with MS 365, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint & ERP systems. Must be able to identify Customer needs and recommend appropriate solutions whilst achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Committed to Customer Satisfaction and continuous improvement.
- Be capable of working consistently both as part of a team and on own initiative.
- High attention to detail, with technical speed and accuracy.
- Reliable and committed with ability to work in busy customer focused environment.
- Organisational and problem-solving skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.