An exciting opportunity for a Technical Sales Support Engineer to join an expanding company based in Cork who are a market leader in the Engineering Solutions industry. This role will offer the successful candidate a permanent contract with a competitive benefits package. This position is based in the LifeSciences Division of this company and an engineering or sales background is an advantage.
- Communicating with customers and suppliers either over the phone, email or face-to-face.
- Identify new business opportunities for UPI Bioscience manufacturing, including possible growth areas, emerging markets, and useful trends.
- Achieve great relationships with existing Key customers and evaluate plans for customer satisfaction and continued sales potential.
- Understanding the needs of your company’s target audience and creating a plan to meet them.
- Set aims and objectives for UPI Bioscience Manufacturing. Need to meet deadlines and work towards set departmental targets.
- Ensure management is provided with feedback and development plans.
- Attend conferences and seminars.
- Discussing promotional strategies with the marketing department.
- The position is primarily office based in Cork but may also include external visits to customers and supplier locations as required.
- Experience working in the Biopharmaceutical Industry. Previous experience working with single use products would be an advantage.
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively work with a wide range of businesses and people.
- Goal oriented, highly motivated and excellent networking skills are essential.
- Technical & commercial aptitude with a flexibility & willingness to learn in the role.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.