Technical Sales Engineer required for a leading distributor of assembly and test products and service solutions to the medical device and electronics manufacturing sectors in Ireland.
As the Technical Sales Engineer, you will have responsibility for all stages of inquiry, proposal preparation, and submission, ensuring that best practice processes are adhered to.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in order to generate new business for the organisation.
- Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration by effectively selling our assembly and test equipment solutions and services through a face to face relationship-based approach
- Identify new opportunities
- Build customer loyalty through effectively meeting customers’ requirements.
- Increase market share in MDM & Electronics markets
- Achieve quarterly sales target
- Manage your own diary to ensure your meeting planning and scheduling maximises your effectiveness
- Graduate-level qualification in Engineering
- 2-3 years technical/engineering sales experience in Ireland
- Knowledge of medical device or electronics manufacturing
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Excellent organisational & time-management skills
- Proficient in use of all MS Office products
- Must have an ability to work on own initiative
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.