Our client based in Leitrim require a Technical Project Manager.
Purpose of Role:
The successful role holder will be responsible for the technology elements of project delivery; including planning, vendor management, resource management, co-ordination and liaising with key stakeholders across business project teams. The role will involve project management through all phases from initiation to testing and delivery and will bring exposure to a wide range of IT systems and IT processes. The role holder will be required to work closely with external vendors. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated candidate to join a high performing, driven organisation and play an instrumental role in ensuring the delivery of the IT strategic agenda.
- Demonstrable project management and project leadership skills supported by a strong track record of delivery.
- Strong problem solving skills. Able to develop solutions to project issues and lead a group through to delivery.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently. Will be expected to lead projects and work on own initiative.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships and influence a diverse group of personnel and management levels, including Line of Business teams, local IT, vendors and working with remote Group IT team.
- Strong communication, organisational and project implementation skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong technical skills would be a definite advantage – the role will have some access to technical analysts but knowledge of the technical elements of application architectures and implementations will increase the efficiency of the role.
Any one or more of the following would be advantageous for the candidate.
- IT qualification/certification.
- IT architecture skills or experience.
- IT Applications development and implementation technical knowledge.
- Knowledge of Microsoft product suite – Office, CRM Dynamics, SQL Server, Biztalk.
- Experience with First Data Vision Plus platform.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com.