An exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Process Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Waterford on a permanent contract.
- Provide technical support to resolve manufacturing process issues in the valuestream.
- Provide validation support for process optimization in the valuestream and in doing so minimize the site waste exposure and improve RFT on site.
- Provide validation support to validate new products to ensure they comply with in house quality standards and the QMS.
- Provide validation support to validate new suppliers of raw materials and finished products to ensure they comply with in house SOP’s and the QMS.
- Maintain the Technical reporting systems & databases.
- Support the Real time Trending process.
- Support the Technical Change Control Process for each process change.
- Support Dungarvan GSK Problem Solving process within the value streams and in doing so improve the process capability across the value stream.
- Review & update all Technical process team documentation in accordance with the QMS.
- Support at key site plant meetings such at lineside / daily morning meetings.
- Compile/present project updates at the monthly Technical Review meetings.
- Support/present updates at the one to one review sessions.
- Third Level qualification in an Engineering/Science Discipline.
- Post Graduate qualification in an Engineering/Science Discipline.
- 3-5 years experience in a Manufacturing/QC/Quality/Technical Role.
- 5-10 years experience in a Manufacturing/QC/Quality/Technical Role.
- Working Knowledge of Process Validation Requirements, process optimization changes and provide technical support to resolve process issues within the relevant value stream.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.