An exciting Technical Operator opportunity has arisen with one of our clients - a leading industrial distributor supplying over 90,000 products to customers nationwide. We are currently recruiting for a Technical Operative to join their busy team in Leixlip, Kildare. This is a Full-Time Permanent role based in Kildare.
- Electrical & mechanical troubleshooting and fixing where appropriate.
- Perform manual repairs when necessary.
- Install and movement of equipment as required.
- Goods receiving to include checking, counting, and organization of stock.
- Picking and packing customer orders to agreed timeframes and order turnaround times.
- Delivery of items to points of use.
- Stock checks and cycle counting of products with a proactive approach to maintaining stock accuracy.
- Work with a computerized stock control system.
- Manage project deliverables and tasks to completion within specified timeframes.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong technical ability a distinct advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail is required.
- Flexible, reliable, and hardworking with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Tech savvy individual with previous experience using software systems, e.g., SAP, Microsoft Projects.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to deliver a high level of customer service.
- Flexible to take on additional duties as required.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a desire for excellence.
- Full Irish driver’s license desirable
- Forklift experience desirable.
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Cathal Herron
(090) 641 7022