- Reference: 46111
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Longford, Roscommon, Westmeath
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
New position available to the Midlands Market,
I am seeking to hear from interested candidates for the Position of
Operations & Technical Manager.
Reporting to the CEO you will be responsible for Technical engineering team locally and be part of the Global Technical team, you will also assist on general operational duties for the local facility as directed by the management team. As technical manager you will play a key role global RFI’s/ bids/ and provide technical input to the global sales/marketing teams. A broad and varied role, will require some travel to key customers and on new application installations , so customer focus both international and externally will also be a part of this role.
Key skills required:
- Ideally up to 10- years experience in technical / operations management roles.
- Degree qualified – ideally electronics/mechatronics preferred
- Experience working in a multinational environment
- Strong project management experience.
- Excellent technical writing skills / report writing
- People management and leadership required.
Full job spec on application.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Mary Mullin on 09064 78104 and email your cv to email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!