New and exciting senior leadership role announced in the North West. The incumbents’ primary function will be to lead site strategic activities and the project management function in an expanding medical device manufacturing site.
- Responsible for the Project Management of Divisional and Site Strategic activities and projects
- Responsible for prioritization, problem-solving, supporting resource management, communication and risk management within assigned activities and projects.
- Manage and coordinate activities of assigned resources to execute projects per agreed programme timelines.
- Ensure goals and growth plans are in place for all members of the assigned Project Management Team.
- Complete performance reviews for direct reports.
- Ensure regulatory and compliance requirements are met for all projects.
- Evaluate the impact of project changes and adjust implementation activities as required.
- Identify and communicate any project related issues to the Site Management Team and develop contingencies as applicable.
- A Third Level Qualification in a relevant science/engineering discipline.
- Strong technical knowledge of design control process and experience of leading technology transfers.
- Minimum of 3 years’ people management experience in a technical capacity in medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Significant project experience and an ability to influence others are essential.
- Advanced leadership skills in order to build an effective team by providing clear direction and defining priorities
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Davin Ferguson on 0719140251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org