Collins McNicholas currently have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Manager with one of their clients in the Mid-West Region. This role is a permanent role and offers the successful candidate with an excellent opportunity to lead a high performing team in a growing IT company.
The following are the key requirements for the role:
- Serves as a technical expert representative both internally and externally
- Offers technical support across practices in offering definition and positioning.
- Suggests alternative technical solutions to meet client requirements more efficiently, with greater reusability, and / or longer life
- Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration across multiple client engagements from definition phase through implementation.
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
- Responsible for collaboration and communication with various teams as needed
- Manages multiple technical teams within budget and project schedule.
- Analyse user requirements and usability metrics to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ability to drive innovation and innovative thinking within the organisation
- Continually defines ways to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Maintains lasting client relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Technology or related field
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in technology industry
- 5+ years’ experience in a people management role
- Excellent understanding of current web and mobile app landscape
- Proven Business Development experience is a must
- Previous experience with Java programming would be desirable
- Excellent leadership, project management, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience with software development techniques such as SCRUM is advantageous
For a confidential discussion on the above role please contact Michael O’Leary on 061-512270