- Reference: AJ45909
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Leinster, Westmeath
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
The Technical Manager – Innovation and Process Development will be responsible for all aspects of technology and engineering management across the company and sister sites. This includes product and process development, the introduction of new technologies in line with the company’s strategic direction, the identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives and the provision of technical leadership to engineering resources ensuring continuous innovation and the achievement of operational excellence.
We are seeking strong technical skills with the ability to identify emerging technologies and drive innovation while considering relevance to the marketplace.
Ideal Candidate: –
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant Engineering or Science discipline
- Postgraduate qualification in business/management
- Experince in the Plastics industry is essential
- At least 10 years’ experience including senior management experience
- Experience in implementing lean manufacturing and acquiring technology essential
- Capability to organise and direct complex technical projects
- Commercially aware, strategic thinker, the ideal candidate will have proven leadership, innovation and business management skills
- Highly developed coaching, mentoring and communication skills. –
- Strong team building skills with proven abilities in decision making and sound personal judgement.
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on email@example.com 09064 78104.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie