Responsible for supporting the profitable and sustainable growth of the organisation through the development on new and innovative technologies / solutions.
- Lead technical team focused on New Product Development
- Functions as the technical lead for projects and supports the development of project plans.
- Manages technical team and influences broader project team’s progress to ensure achievement of all milestones and deliverables;
- Provides updates to senior management and all stakeholders of progress through frequent communications of findings at regular intervals via reports and meetings
- Identifies business initiatives: Works with business leaders to identify and prioritize strategic initiatives that support profitable and sustainable growth
- Owns and participates in design reviews for electronic schematic design, SW/FW architecture and PCB/PCBA development
- Lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- Direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors in Electronics Engineering or similar
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ years leading a team
- Experienced in working through Product Development Life Cycle from concept inception through development, launch and sustaining
- Knowledge of international standards and regulations in the electronics industry (ISO / CE / FCC)
- Familiar with the designs, develop, debug and tests electrical circuits and systems by using current tools, analysis techniques, and software technologies.
- Familiar with designs using PICs and FPGAs and response latency minimization techniques.
- Understanding of EMI/EMC /ESD mitigations as well as MRI related safety
- Documents electrical development by writing documents, reports, memos and change requests.
- Tracks electrical development efforts by creating and maintaining records in the approved tracking management tool.
- Experience in DFM (design for manufacturing)
- Experience in DFT (design for test)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloísa Ruiz on 021 4911066 or email email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!