Technical Lead – Angular.JS
- Work as part of a global, cross-functional team to develop innovative software for organisation stakeholders.
- Contribute to projects by creating well-designed, customized, testable, efficient code for organisation platforms.
- Assist our teams in providing ongoing support, troubleshooting, improvements, or custom enhancements to existing organisation platforms.
- Enhance application code base, ensuring
- Occasionally participate in on-call rotations and/or provide after-hours support.
- Collaborate with our global teams, internal stakeholders and customers.
- Act as a mentor and subject matter expert for team members.
- Validate requirements and designs for custom built software projects.
Skills Experience and Qualificaitons:
- +10 years of software development experience
- Experience working on multiple organisation platforms or similar relevant industry experience.
- Experience acting as a project lead, technical lead, or people manager.
- Degree in technology, business, finance, accounting or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Relevant industry certifications preferred.
- Expert level ability in designing, building and testing AngularJS based on extensive work experience.
- Experience with implementing complex AngularJS applications.
- Expert level knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, SQL performance tuning, and relational database concepts.
- Experience with large databases & data structures, UNIX administration, Web Services, JBoss, or Java preferred.
- Experience working in the insurance industry preferred.
- Expert level experience with software engineering tools (Eclipse, etc) and methodologies (Kanban, Scrum, etc).
- Expertise with Microsoft Windows, Office, IIS.
- Excellent work ethic. Ability to work and travel independently. Effective strategic thinking skills.
- Expert level communication, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills. Expert level troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to influence, lead, and work as part of a cross-functional, global team.
- Expertise with advanced technical concepts (examples: design patterns, SOA, SDLC).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!