Our client, a leading engineering company in Sligo, is looking to hire a Technical Engineering Manager.
- Ensure that moulds and/ or manual or highly automated equipment are designed and built to strict internal standards.
- Review and critiques moulds and/or associated manufacturing equipment designs to ensure proper functionality, low maintenance, and ease of manufacturing projects.
- Oversee the quality and validation requirements and standards to ensure compliance with safety and regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with the Manufacturing, Design, and Quality teams to review the status of projects and budgets, manage schedules and prepare status reports.
- Manage the relationship with clients when assessing technical issues and developing resolutions.
- Lead program management and advise the Management team of any necessary adaption to project plans.
- Support the Sales team and Quotations Manager on costings of new projects.
- Full ownership of Post Manufacturing Reviews
- Plans, initiates, qualifies and properly documents all mould revisions and project details.
- Leads the apprenticeship program.
- Engineering or Project Management qualifications with a minimum of 10 years relevant technical experience in Tooling or Injection Moulding.
- Excellent Relationship Management, Client servicing and presentation skills.
- Proven Project Management and Problem solving skills.
- ISO regulations knowledge is required, ISO 13485 knowledge is preferred.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Dynamic team player and can work effectively on cross-functional teams.
For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org