An exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Documentation Controller to join an expanding company based in Cork who are a market leader in the Process Equipment & Engineering Solutions industry. This role will offer the successful candidate a permanent contract with a generous salary and benefits package. Experience in using AutoCAD or drawing software is a necessity.
- Documentation control for both ESI Technologies & Process UK business.
- Logging of all customer orders requiring full documentation packages on “Main Log” via SharePoint.
- Issuing ESI Vendor Document Schedule (VDS) to each customer requiring documentation package.
- Ensuring that documentation packages are logged, compiled, and provided to customer in line with required due dates with Milestones achieved throughout the project duration.
- Creation of 2D/3D drawings to support customer specific customer documentation requirements.
- Uploading of documentation in electronic format to ESI Doc’s portals or customer portals as required.
- Invoicing of doc’s line items once final copies issued & chasing of doc’s invoices if required/agreed with accounts. Running of documentation related KPI’s & customer reports as job/project requires. Responsible for the documentation record management system (computerised quality system tracking tool).
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of customer job files.
- Responsibility for awareness and action of related personal, department & company Procedures/KPI’s.
- Need to meet deadlines and work towards set team, departmental & project targets.
- Adherence to companies ISO 9000 Quality, and Health & Safety procedures.
- Experience in AutoCAD or other drawing software…
- Excellent administration & IT skills, including experience with MS 365, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint & ERP systems. Must be able to identify customer needs and recommend appropriate solutions whilst achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Be capable of working consistently both as part of a team and on own initiative.
- High attention to detail, with technical speed and accuracy.
- Reliable and committed with ability to work in busy customer-focused environment.
- The ideal candidate will be analytical, detail-oriented, organised and be capable of using their own initiative Effective communication and People skills are a prerequisite.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.