- Reference: GY46848
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway
- Category: Health & safety
You will head up a team of Technical Support Specialists responsible for all tactical and strategic aspects of technical support matters for the firm’s clients. Key elements of this technical customer service remit will be: Managing & Monitoring the customer complaint systems; training & developing the technical support team; technical support systems audit & upgrade
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years, (at least 3 of which must have been in a people management capacity) in a similar role with medical devices, pharmeuticals, or complex engeering products in an equivalent enterprise level firm.
- 3rd level qualification in the life sciences or engineering from a well-regarded 3rd level institution.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, stakeholder engagement and leadership skills.
- Focused, highly organized and detail focused.
- Customer service orientated, and team orientated to a very high level. Proven to be so in previous roles.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please email your CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
- Eoghan Curtin
- Principal Consultant & Commercial Team Lead
- Connect with EoghanLinkedINEmail