Technical Coordinator – AML Consultant
Exciting opportunity to work on a project migrating the AML function from the UK to Ireland.
If you have transactional monitoring reviewing suspicious activity and have AML experience from a Technical Coordinator perspective this is an excellent opportunity to join the team on an initial 10-month project basis.
- Timely and accurate completion of investor AML workload allocation.
- Participation in investor AML review of documents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Escalate and resolve complex problems and issues.
- Take ownership for completion of AML compliance support for clients.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships.
- Experience in AML, Compliance or Transfer Agency.
- AML experience from a tech coordinator perspective.
- Knowledge of day to day transfer agency operations and fund administration.
- Ability to research and understand complex issues.
- Transactional monitoring of suspicious activity.
- Excellent ability and track record to build and maintain relationships.
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Claire Normoyle