Our client, a leading company in Sligo, is seeking a Team Leader in Operations for the Evening Shift.
- Ensure safety standards are met and safe working practices adhered to.
- Recommend/Implement improvements to same standards and foster continuous improvement culture to safety.
- Liaise directly with other departments in accident/incident investigations and address any issues arising from these investigations.
- Ensure area is operating to standards set by Warehouse & Support Services Manager.
- Ensure area is operating to the required quality level/standard.
- Ensure product conforms to company and customer requirements.
- Ensure all documents are adhered to.
- Ensure GMP requirements are maintained.
- Ensure all employees are performing effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure area is working within budgeted cost constraints.
- Ensure wastage is kept to minimum levels.
- Liaise directly with all service departments in an effective manner to ensure support services are fully utilized.
- Plan and control Receiving, Storage and Staging/ Returns operations including inventory transactions for Manufacturing Shop Orders and relevant inventory adjustments.
Education & Experience:
The minimum education requirement is a Third level qualification or
relevant warehouse/manufacturing experience.
· Knowledge of GMP requirements in healthcare/pharmaceutical plant, desirable as would give understanding of requirements of the medical industry.
· 3 years previous supervisory experience with a minimum of 2 years Warehouse experience
· Experience of manufacturing essential for understanding of day to day work practices.
· Previous diagnostic experience advantageous as would provide a foundation for the disciplines required for working as a Team Leader.