Our client, a leading Medical device organisation located in Athlone Westmeath is seeking a French Speaking Customer Service Team Leader to provide daily supervision, training and development of Customer Services Representatives and to ensure that an efficient quality of service is provided.
This position will have a hybrid working model, will be Full-time and Permanent.
Key Responsibilities of Team Lead (full job description available on request)
- Develop, train, coach and mentor team members to bring them to a high standard of knowledge and quality in order to improve the team and individual skills.
- Review performance monthly with team members and mutually create developmental plans to improve performance.
- Implement and execute HR procedures and policies.
- Participate in the selection and recruitment of Customer Service staff.
- Create and support an effective working environment through proper training, coaching and an explanation of the work required.
- Lead and motivate others to attain team and operations goals.
- Provide day-to-day supervision and direction of the team and its resources in order to ensure accurate and timely completion of work. Supervise and monitor the workflow for team members ensuring fair allocation of work.
- Implement and measure KPI’s that are critical to customer satisfaction.
- Monitor service level agreements & produce statistical analyses of team activities. Report to management on same.
- Ensure all product complaints are dealt with appropriately and escalated where required
- Liaise with the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure that required service levels are met.
- Ensure the warehouse performs according to the agreed service levels as they relate to customer service.
- Ensure all month end processes are completed as required
The ideal Team leader :
- Will be a fluent French speaker
- Will be a strong people manager with experience coaching and developing teams
- Business or other relevant 3rd level qualification is desirable
- 2+ years’ experience of working as a Team Lead in a fast-moving customer service environment, preferably within a multinational environment
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- SAP SD user-level experience desirable
For a confidential discussion and more information on this Team Leader role please contact Michelle Miley.
+353 90 6450667