- Responsible for leading the team on QC Materials and Packaging Components testing.
- API, Excipient and Packaging Batch Review and Release
- Support API/Excipient and Packaging component testing where necessary
- Maintain & Publish QC Materials and Packaging area metrics (WIP level, weekly Output etc) and feed back to the client Lead.
- Liaise closely with client Lead on testing priorities and provide timely feedback on progress
- Update materials Board with Deliveries from Inventory PO Report
- Training Co-ordination- drive cross training and maintain a cross training matrix for team
- Lead Investigator – deviations & OOS’s and non-tests for Materials and Pack items
- CAPA’s relating to Materials and Pack items
- Procedural Updates and Periodic Reviews relating to Materials and Pack items
- Change Controls & Completion of Assigned Tasks relating to Materials and Pack items
- Non-Test Investigations relating to Materials and Pack items
- Schedule testing of Materials and Pack to meet priorities working closely with the client Materials lead on deliverables
- Drive team to meet weekly targeted delivery
- Cross functional communication with Warehouse, Planning, QA, packaging, etc
- Minimum BSc (Hons) in Analytical Chemistry (or equivalent)
- At least 1 years’ experience in a supervisory/leadership capacity
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a fast-paced QC Testing GMP Environment
- Experience with finished product release testing and packaging.
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
- Excellent communication skills (internally and externally) and understanding of appropriate client interactions.
- Willing to operate in a flexible manner and be able to switch priorities at short notice.
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021-4320675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org