- Reference: CJ46702
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster, Waterford
- Category: Production
- Deliver production outputs based on the area plans.
- Achieve the targeted efficiencies in each area.
- Produce products to target with the correct headcount within agreed wastage allowances and fill rate targets.
- Control using SAP the flow of materials through the production process to the stock accuracy levels set.
- Achieve the KPI’s agreed in the Assembly areas.
- Operate the area using Lean tools and methods.
- Ensure that the teams and systems are in place to meet the planned level of activity in Assembly.
- Manage the number of people in the Assembly areas and support the management of the people in the Warehouse and Despatch areas when required.
- Manage the flow of Materials from Assembly to Despatch.
- Operate the Manufacturing Process via the system (SAP) where focus on first time completion rate and Stock accuracy is critical.
- Motivate and lead people in a Lean environment to continuously improve the process delegating responsibility to the lowest possible level empowering the greatest number of people including the involvement of the machine personnel in routine preventative maintenance.
- Challenge the “norm” and eliminate unnecessary waste using effective Lean tools in a Lean driven environment.
- Ensure compliance with Company and Corporate Conduct policies.
- Ensure regular communication and auditing is conducted.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Manufacturing Technology Diploma or equivalent
- Qualification in Lean Practice Green Belt is desirable.
- Knowledge of high speed multi-facet manufacturing.
- Knowledge of logistics and shipping processes and procedures
- Capable of executing production plans and achieving Department targets
- Skills to drive success with people and be personally accountable.
- Results focused, flexible attitude and ability to adapt and change as business needs require.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Emer O’ Callaghan on 021 4911061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!