Our client, a global leading financial manager is seeking a Team Leader on a permanent basis. In this role, you will get the opportunity to lead, develop, and motivate the Operations Team to achieve Business targets.
Hybrid working model, based in Shannon. Attractive package on offer.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Motivate Operations Agents to achieve all performance objectives as agreed by the business.
- Ensure all tasks are conducted in a manner compliant with all policies, procedures and legislative requirements.
- Understand fully the key drivers for the business.
- Provide feedback + guidance to ensure the operations agents achieve the necessary work standards.
- Appraise, coach and develop team members to ensure the development of agreed business standards.
- Plan and schedule appropriate staff cover to ensure service levels are met or exceeded.
- Proactively manage change to ensure the delivery of all company requirements.
- Deliver key projects.
- Lead and chair customer meetings.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Accredited Product Adviser
- Previous experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Experience in an analytical environment(desired)
- Experience in a similar role
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary.
- Laya Healthcare
- Educational Assistance
- Annual Bonus.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Alicja Burchardt.