Our client, a developing manufacturing company based in Longford is looking to hire an experienced operator to join their team as a Team Lead Operator. It is a 4-cycle shift. This is a great opportunity for an experienced operator to develop people management skills and to join a company where they can progress their career.
Responsibilities: (Full job description available on request)
· Responsible for maintaining the real-time/IQMS monitoring system integrity by issuing agreed reports to his/her supervisor each shift
· Input data into IQMS daily Production Report
· Responsible for the seamless hand over of all related reports and information to his/her supervisor and to his/her colleagues working on opposite shifts.
· Train all operators on using the IQMS scanners at all workstations
· Identify training needs of personnel on your shift and liaise with your Shift Manager
· Identify and report on key production and safety-related issues to the Supervisor
· Maintaining safety and housekeeping to the highest standards in accordance
with the companies GMP and company policy/customer requirements at all times
· Create Work Orders for Production, print labels, and distribute the DHR documentation.
· Must have experience of working within a manufacturing environment ideally with plastics/moulding but not essential
· Must be familiar with IQMS
· Must possess good communication skills and be able to liaise with staff at all levels within the company
· Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
· Be able to identify and report on key production and safety-related issues to the Supervisor
· Must have the ability to report system issues and/or fix them on a daily/night shift
For a confidential conversation contact Niamh Cregg