Our client is a major Global Leader in Healthcare Packaging Manufacturing based here in Galway is looking for Team Leaders to join their growing team.
*** Weekend shift available -generous shift premium.
The Team Leader will be responsible for organizing and leading a team in an efficient and effective manner to ensure the production plan is met and report on the same. You will be responsible for meeting productivity, efficiency, quality, and EHS targets.
- Promote compliance with Health & Safety regulations.
- Responsible for throughput, labor efficiency, and quality metrics.
- Review throughput and implementation of lean principles in line with continuous improvement objectives.
- The focus will be to manage positive employee relations and develop team versatility.
- Maintain all GMP and quality system requirements.
- Induct new staff, carry out Performance appraisals, counseling, and discipline interviews.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives where performance is below expectation.
- Daily Rota for your team ensuring resources, works orders, and materials are in place.
- 2 years plus experience working within a Manufacturing Environment.
- Ability to schedule, plan and implement performance monitoring.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Hands-on approach to work.
- Proficient IT Skills such as Microsoft Excel.
- Keen understanding of the importance of Safety, Quality, and on-time delivery.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
A competitive salary & benefits package is offered based on experience:
- Full-Time / Perm Role
- Plus Shift Allowance
- Health Insurance
I am keen to speak with candidates coming from regulated manufacturing (2-5 Years) open to considering people at all levels, current Team Leaders, and people with Leadership qualities who are looking for career progression.
For more information on this role and a confidential discussion please contact Michelle Mc Inerney on
091 706 717 or email email@example.com