Due to expansion our client based here in Galway are looking to hire a Team Lead to join their team.
This role offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package.
The Production Team Leader will be responsible for organizing and leading a team in an efficient and effective manner to ensure the production plan is met and report on the same. S/he will be responsible for meeting productivity, efficiency, quality, and EHS targets.
- Promote compliance with Health & Safety regulations
- Responsible for throughput, labor efficiency and quality metrics
- Review throughput and implementation of lean principles in line with continuous improvement objectives
- Focus will be to manage positive employee relations and develop team-versatility
- Maintain all GMP and quality system requirements
- Ensure scheduled Skill and Procedure training is carried out on time, evaluate effectiveness and maintain all associated records
- Review and report manufacturing issues to the Supervisor on a daily basis
- Utilise in-house IS systems to track and report on key metrics identified eg. batch analysis, OEE
- Induct new staff, carry out Performance appraisals, counselling and discipline interviews
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives where performance is below expectation
- Daily Rota for your team ensuring resources, works orders and material are in place
- Close production works orders in Online Folders and Syspro
- Booking stock to inventory and maintenance of daily production log
- Opening Works Orders in Pragma
- 50% on the line to cover breaks / absenteeism etc
- CAPA investigation and completion
- Arrangement of Post Pack audits & Inspections and record keeping for same
- Updates on packing instructions in NQMS
- Strong Systems knowledge
- Working knowledge of GMP, ISO Quality standards, and production processes
- Mindful Leadership mind-set
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving capability
- Decision-making and Reporting skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent record
For more information or a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michelle Mc Inerney.
091 706 717