Leading Midwest Client looking for a Tax Senior to join their Practice in Limerick.
This is an excellent opportunity to get cross functional experience in Tax and to build on your experience with a reputable and rapidly growing organisation.
- You will be working as part of a team, and liaising with other departments.
- You will be reviewing and preparing income tax, client corporations and their returns.
- You will be responsible for advising clients on tax issues and preparing technical tax memos, supporting tax advisory projects.
- You will be liaising with Revenue and seeking agreement on tax positions on behalf of clients.
- You will manage client relationships and develop existing client portfolio.
- You will be involved with mentoring trainees.
- You will develop business opportunities and generate business growth.
- Accounting and/or Tax qualification.
- 2+ years PQE desirable.
- You will be an excellent team player with excellent ability to communicate.
- You will be highly professional and confidential.
- You will have high attention to detail and high technical knowledge.